Christmas, yes, Christmas!

2/23/2018


A Christmas post. Yes, Christmas! 
I just received some Christmas photos from the party held at my father's house in Wisconsin. So I'm posting some favorites here to share.


Baby boy met Great-Grandma June for the first time.  


Baby boy with cousin Isabelle


And with Christine


 With Grandpa K


In case it wasn't obvious, baby boy stole the show!


Here's middle brother with Aunt Becky


Big smiles with cousin Trent


A shot of me with my oldest daughter and my dad


We played a huge game of BINGO. My daughter "won" this prize - an old Bingo shirt that Grandma June had made a few decades ago. Snazzy!


We took one huge group photo of the entire extended family. 


One of my favorite parts of Christmas is the music. Here I was playing the piano for a Christmas carol sing-along.

Merry Christmas to all... in February! :-)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment