Toddler Girl: 14 Months

2/26/15 

My "baby" girl is already a toddler, 14 months old. Here are a few snapshots that give a peek into life these days. 


All smiles. And teeth. She's got plenty of teeth, with a new one popping up every two weeks for the last few months. Constant teething.



My son always loved to climb into laundry baskets. Now my toddler is following in his footsteps. But laundry baskets are much more fun to use as stools...


So she turns the basket upside-down and uses it to climb onto the couch, the piano bench, etc.  She seems to be more of a climber than I recall my other kids being. We'll see if this continues... and if she ends up being the first with a broken bone! 


More climbing - on a stool, then a kid-sized chair, to be able to reach snacks on the kitchen counter.


This girl loves to wear a "pretty" in her hair. I hope that continues. This picture is blurry, but you can see the pretty pink headband and button-bow in her hair.


Reading a book with big sister. She loves books. "Book" was one of her first words, right after Mama and Dada.

Never a dull moment in our house, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Days are full of activity but also full of blessing and joy. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment