One Month Baby Girl

1/24/2014 

My newest baby girl is already 6-weeks old! 

I seldom have a spare moment to blog (or take a shower for that matter), but here are a few pictures to share. I know a few have been asking for some updates, so this is the best I can do for now. 

Here's my hubby after rocking the little one to sleep. They are both out like a light. 


Grandpa R holding baby for the first time this past week. 

 
A bit of play time on the floor. She's quite the kicker - constantly moving those legs. 

 
Asleep in mama's arms, with hands folded. 


In a moby-wrap carrier with mama. This baby doesn't want to be away from mama for even a minute, so the carrier is a great way for baby to be close to mama and mama to have hands-free to accomplish other tasks. 

We love our baby girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment