Wisconsin Christmas Party #1

1/7/2019

Here are some pictures from our Christmas celebration with my mother in Wisconsin. 


Me with my mama. Do we look alike?


My oldest daughter with my mother.


Our festive family 


Me with my brother Brian


My 3-year-old enjoying his new toy guitar


My littlest boy with his daddy


My 5-year-old with a stuffed kitten gift


My 3 littlest kids enjoying Grandma's chalkboard


These kids wore us all out... even the stuffed animal toys were exhausted!


Our family has Norwegian heritage, which means that we enjoy making and eating lefse. Here is my hubby working on rolling some lefse.


Grandma and granddaughter enjoyed decorating a gingerbread nativity.


Here's my 11-year-old with one of his gifts.


Another merry Christmas is in the books!

0 comments:

Post a Comment