Our Simple Christmas

1/3/2019


Our family Christmas was very low-key this year. We went on a getaway to Indianapolis earlier in December, which I blogged about a few weeks ago. That trip was an early Christmas gift for our family. So on Christmas Day, we spent the day at home together with minimal gifts, just enjoying each other. 


My 5-year-old received a new bike, which she was super excited about. Dad spent a good amount of Christmas Day putting this bike together.


My oldest girl with a book she received. Her wrapped up in a blanket is a very normal sight in our home. She spends nearly all day, every day wrapped in this cozy blanket.


My oldest son with some books he received.


My littlest boy with some stuffed animal toys. Each of these animals sings a song and flaps its ears. Very cute...and annoying after the first few minutes :-)


My 3-year-old opening up a gift. 


My love and me. 

A simple, merry Christmas to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment