Marriage Resources

6/24/2019


I'm not a marriage expert, that's for sure. But I have been married over 19 years now and have learned a thing or two on this journey.

Here are a few marriage resources that I would recommend to anyone wanting to grow in their marriage relationship, whether newlywed or old married folk like me. 

  • The book Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas


  • The book Marriage After God by Aaron and Jennifer Smith. 

  • FamilyLife.com marriage articles 

  • DesiringGod.org marriage articles


  • The podcast Marriage After God with Aaron and Jennifer Smith.


  • The podcast Faithful Life with Matt and Lisa Jacobson


I love that we can continue to learn and grow in our marriage relationship. We learn more about one another while also learning more about marriage, its purpose, God's design for marriage, etc. In the last year, I've enjoyed many of these resources and they've broadened my understanding of marriage and given me a greater vision and purpose for my marriage. They've also given my husband and I great date-night discussion fodder which has helped us grow closer together and be on the same page. All good things!

I encourage you to invest in your marriage by reading and listening to what others have to say about the importance of marriage. Discuss it together. Grow together. 
A healthy marriage means a healthier family. 
A healthier family means a healthier society. 
Nobody can argue with the great need for healthy marriages and healthy families this day and age. 
Well, the good news is that there are resources available! 
Take advantage of them today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment