Baby Boy is 3 Months Old

9/29/2017 


So this "little baby" is not so little any more! 


At 3 months, he's a whopping 16 pounds 8 ounces! 


Chunky Monkey! He's well beyond the 0-3 month clothes and now even the 3-6 month clothes... into the 6-9 months sizes.


His hair is thinning out. It's got some curl to it when it's damp. 


He generously doles out the smiles to anyone who pays attention to him. He has had a few belly laughs now too, as I've found his tickle spots.


I am too much of a zombie before the 3-month mark to have portraits taken, but now that we're getting more sleep and moving beyond the newborn phase, we had these portraits done and I LOVE THEM!


That sweet little face, those cheeks that are plumping up...


We love this little guy and thank God for him!
Happy 3-months on this side of the womb, Mr. Man! 


PS: I love comparing my kids' looks... so here is my almost-10-year-old son when he was wearing this same outfit at this same age. So fun! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment