Happy Birthday, Dearest Daughter

8/2/2013


 My oldest child is about to enter double-digits! 



She's growing into a thoughtful, helpful young lady. In the last year, I have seen a lot of growth and maturity in her. I expect that with the addition of a baby in our family in a few months, she will grow up even more.  


Although she is often shy, she was hamming it up with the photographer during this photo shoot. It was quite entertaining to watch!


Our weekend will be busy with out-of-town guests here to celebrate. We will have a Triple Birthday Bash, as we celebrate daughter's birthday in addition to my birthday and my husband's since they are all within 3 weeks of one another.


Happy Birthday to my not-so-little girl! I'm so very thankful God has given you to our family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment