Family Photo Friday

Happy first Friday of July. 2010 is half over. The year is flying by.How are you spending the days you've been given? Wisely, I hope!



My son is finally making the transition from the crib to the toddler bed. He is 2 and 1/2 and would happily stay in the crib. We are the ones deciding it's time to move up to the "big boy bed." He's doing well, overall.



My daughter with a fancy Lego pyramid she made.


Always seems to be a photo of my son being a ham. This week is no different. He hopped into a reusable grocery bag sitting on the floor and waited for me to notice him, with that huge grin beaming at me.


My daughter serves as the official reminder... Happy 4th of July! Thank God for the blessings we we enjoy as Americans. That's what we'll be doing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment